Brew wife (/bro͞o wīf/) : a sophisticated lady married to a wonderful man who is obsessed with making (beer, ale, etc.) by steeping, boiling, and fermenting malt and hops while turning our small apartment into a chaotic mess and completely taking over the fridge to fill it with beer.


when thinking of beer

I don't like to admit that I think about beer...a lot! Sometimes I feel like Homer Simpson... sweet Beer!


When I get these "beer cravings" and for any reason I can't have any I tend to go online and browse around for interesting beer-stuffs.

Such as beer pairings...
 
and ideas of deliciously and beautifully presented charcuterie
 
beer glass info...
 
Important facts about hops
 
this looks interesting.... oak bottle!
 
and have you seen these? A growler that keeps your beer carbonated!
xo
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment