Brew wife (/bro͞o wīf/) : a sophisticated lady married to a wonderful man who is obsessed with making (beer, ale, etc.) by steeping, boiling, and fermenting malt and hops while turning our small apartment into a chaotic mess and completely taking over the fridge to fill it with beer.


saturday in Wynwood

Just sharing a lovely Saturday we had in Wynwood. As new parents we are still adapting to our life with a baby. Trying to still enjoy some of the things we used to do more often before and also bringing the baby along with us.


We decided to go to the art walk, something we had not attempted yet after the baby. In the past this used to consist of bar hopping and standing in line to get food from food trucks, and of course checking out some art.
This time we went really early, before the crowds and to ensure parking! We went to only two places for drinks, visited my friends' gallery; then went home early before the rain and the chaos.

First of, so happy to finally visit J Wakefield. Ever since they opened I have been wanting to go. So, I loved it! I am super obsessed with the place. I totally geeked out  as soon as we walked in . I mean awesome beer and Star Wars art? who wouldn't? 

We had some really amazing beer, I'm super in love with the Peaches and Cream Ale, you can really taste the peaches in this one. Vera also seemed to have a good time, she enjoys people watching and as long as she is fed she is content!
happy baby, happy daddy!



we drink, she drinks
We also stopped at Box Elder, such an awesome place. It is a craft beer market with beers on tap!

Sierra Nevada Stout of the Union

Also new for me this weekend....I got UNTAPPD.. finally after all these years I decided it would be a good idea to document all the beer I'm tasting. That way I can add my notes, and just generally keep track. So since I have obviously tried a ton of beer before I got the app should I enter beer retrospectively or just moving on forward? Really not sure what to do about this.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment