Brew wife (/bro͞o wīf/) : a sophisticated lady married to a wonderful man who is obsessed with making (beer, ale, etc.) by steeping, boiling, and fermenting malt and hops while turning our small apartment into a chaotic mess and completely taking over the fridge to fill it with beer.


my masterpiece

Have you noticed that I've been pretty crazy posting the cake I did for my baby's first birthday!!


Vera's first birthday theme was Flamingo!! we had awesome pool floats, and tropical inspired decorations. 




my mom made this amazing pinata!!
I worked Really hard on this cake, honestly I was really impressed with the results! I'm proud of how it turned out!

During the months leading up to the big day I practiced the technique I wanted to use for the cake, which was the chocolate drip! I had never tried it before so I read about it and watched tutorials on youtube and instragram... these were my prototypes...

made for my mom's bday
chocolate blueberry
Then for the decorations of the flamingo cake I used meringues and macarons that I also made myself! the meringues were lemon flavored and the macarons had mango cream cheese filling...

I think I did a pretty good job! and took lots of pictures to show Vera when she is older!



xo

No comments:

Post a Comment