Brew wife (/bro͞o wīf/) : a sophisticated lady married to a wonderful man who is obsessed with making (beer, ale, etc.) by steeping, boiling, and fermenting malt and hops while turning our small apartment into a chaotic mess and completely taking over the fridge to fill it with beer.


cocktail hour

I don't know why but Tuesday is the toughest day of the week for me, maybe I am still tired from having to much fun on the weekend or it may be because they are still many workdays ahead.
I find that a delicious cocktail is a good solution to help me get in the right mindset to survive the rest of the week and unwind a bit more.

So as promised.....

I give you a "Very Old Cabin"


It is sweet, lemony, and refreshing! Perfect!


What you'll need to make this deliciousness...
  • 2 oz bourbon or rye whiskey
  • 1 oz lemon juice
  • 1 oz grade B maple syrup
  • 2 dashes angostura bitters
  • lemon peel for garnish
Combine all ingredients in a shaker with ice and shake vigorously. Strain into a cocktail glass over large ice cube and garnish with lemon peel.

 
 
I hope you try it! Cheers!
 
 
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment