Brew wife (/bro͞o wīf/) : a sophisticated lady married to a wonderful man who is obsessed with making (beer, ale, etc.) by steeping, boiling, and fermenting malt and hops while turning our small apartment into a chaotic mess and completely taking over the fridge to fill it with beer.


kush

 

 
Saturday lunch at Kush! A really cool place that carries amazing food and amazing beer! What's not to like?
 Their motto:  "good beer ain't cheap, cheap beer ain't good"

 Ambar is drinking: Due South Caramel Cream Ale on Nitro
 
 Laz is drinking: Cigar City Ligero (a Schwarzbier) & Wynwood Right on 95 (a Mango-RauchBier)
... I guess he had a craving for German style beers!


Everything is made from scratch, including the ketchup ;), with locally sourced ingredients from Florida farms.
*check out the "baggie" that came with our brownie... it had mint inside I promise*
 
 
I found this "Saved by the Bell" bathroom art quite fun and nostalgic, since I was a die-hard fan of the show back in the 90's. Its the little things....

I can't wait to come back.... super cool ambience, great food, fantastic beer selection. I think one of my new favorite places. Kush is located at 2003 North Miami Avenue in Wynwood.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment