Brew wife (/bro͞o wīf/) : a sophisticated lady married to a wonderful man who is obsessed with making (beer, ale, etc.) by steeping, boiling, and fermenting malt and hops while turning our small apartment into a chaotic mess and completely taking over the fridge to fill it with beer.


inspiration

Because we all need a little beer inspiration from time to time. I found some funny quotes to get me through the work week....

The perfect mural! this is in Williamsburg, Brooklyn

This explains exactly how I'm feeling right now!
 

 
So definitely drink beer, or wine... or both!
 


I should be going to this place for lunch!

I'm going through the typical Tuesday-weekend-withdrawal mood swings but soon enough it will be Friday, ooohhh...and don't forget happy-hour Thursday! Yay! Almost there!

xo
 

No comments:

Post a Comment